We only use ethically sourced, pure minerals and botanicals.
No fillers and no nano particles - just 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality.
Rocks and minerals cannot be certified organic - but if we add any botanical ingredients that are organic, they are marked with a star.
+/- shows ingredients that may be present depending on colours/shades.
- All our products are both vegan and cruelty-free.
- 100% pure minerals
- No bismuth oxychloride
- No nano particles
- No fillers - no talc, magnesium stearate
- High SPF 24 because only minerals are used.
- No dyes, colourings or coated mica.
- BLUSH: Mica +/- Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide
- BRONZER: Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Kaolin
- FLAWLESS FOUNDATION: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin +/- Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Tin Oxide
- PERFECTION FOUNDATION: Mica, Zinc Oxide +/- Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
- EYE AND BROW COLOUR: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide, Ultramarines, Chromium Green Oxide, Zinc Oxide
- CONCEALER: Caprylic Triglyceride (from coconut), Mica, Zinc Oxide, Zea Mays, Jojoba Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Polyglycerol Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, depending on colour, may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines
- WHITE LIGHT ILLUMINATE: Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines
- ALCHEMY HI LIGHT CREAM Water, Mica, Certified Organic Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, May (+/-) Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
- MINERAL MASCARA Water, Kaolin, Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (and) Stearic Acid (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Alcohol, Glycerine*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sucrose*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glycerine, Ceresin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), may contain (+/-) Mica, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- VEGAN LIPSTICKS Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba wax, Vitamin E.May Contain+/- Mica, Iron Oxide (CI# 77491,77492, 77499), Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.
- BB CREAMS Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, D-Panthenol, May contain: Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Tin Oxide (778161)
- HYDRATING LOTION Aqua, Aloe Vera Juice, Apricot Oil, Glycerine, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Castor Wax, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, Kakadu Extract, Green Tea Extract, Rooibos Tea Extract, Panthenol, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, Wattle Seed Extract, Desert Lime Extract, Hibiscus Extract, Jojoba Oil, Rose Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetone, Citric Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate. May Contain+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide
- CREAM CLEANSER Aqua, Aloe Vera Juice, Apricot Oil, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Camellia Oil, Kakadu Extract, Green Tea Extract, Panthenol, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, Davidson Plum Extract, Quandong Extract, Arnica Extract, Cucumber Extract, Jojoba Oil, Rose Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetone, Citric Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate. May Contain+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide
- EXFOLIATOR Aqua, Aloe Vera Juice, Apricot Oil, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Bentonite, Walnut Shell, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Camellia Oil, Kakadu Extract, Green Tea Extract, Panthenol, Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, Davidson Plum Extract, Quandong Extract, Arnica Extract, Cucumber Extract, Jojoba Oil, Rose Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetone, Citric Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate. May Contain+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide
- RADIANCE OIL: Squalene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) *, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Sunflower Oil) *, Glycine Soja (Wild Soybean) *, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract*
- PRIMER Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Squalane, Glycerine, Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol
What are fillers?
Eco Minerals use pure minerals - there are no fillers. Fillers are an ingredient that is added to bulk up the product and isn't added to benefit the skin - they are usually generally added so the manufacturer makes more profit on each product.
Fillers are usually cheap ingredients and are often irritating to the skin. Talc is an example of a filler in mineral makeup.
How do I know which mineral brands are pure and which are not?
When shopping for minerals, it's not easy to know the origin and purity of your minerals. For example, zinc oxide could be listed as the same on two different products, one may be pure while the other may be micronized or contain nano particles.
It is best to research mineral makeup brands choose brands like us who are passionate about using only pure minerals. Another way to see if a product is made with pure minerals is to look at the sun protection SPF.
A pure mineral product will be around SPF 24. Products with fillers tend to either not state the SPF or have a maximum SPF of 15.
Are Eco Minerals' ingredients and products certified organic?
Mineral makeup that is pure, cannot be certified organic. This is because it is pure ground up rocks - they are not farmed like food so they cannot be certified.
If you have a mineral makeup that is certified organic it is either a liquid that has 70% or more of plant oil or water/essence, or it has 70% of an ingredient like corn or rice flour added.
This means that the product will not usually feel light and breathable and you will not get amazing coverage or sun protection with a small application of product.
So when it comes to mineral makeup - certified organic is not best. pure minerals are what you need to look for: no talc, no bismuth oxychloride, no magnesium stearate.
What are the key ingredients used in Eco Minerals cosmetics?
Our mineral foundations, bronzers and blush are made from a combination of four key minerals to give coverage, sun protection and colour - there are small amounts of other minerals (rocks) used depending on the colour.
Our four key ingredients:
1. Zinc Oxide which is very calming on skin
2. Iron Oxide which gives pigment.
3. Titanium Dioxide - a pure mineral that gives sun protection and coverage.
4. Mica - which gives a beautiful finish and texture to the products.
Kaolin clay is also added to Flawless mineral foundation - it helps control shine. Kaolin is not good on dry or mature skin - so this is not used in Perfection Foundation.
My skin has reacted to mica in the past - would Eco Minerals' mica be the same?
If you have had a serious reaction to mica, then it's best to avoid it.
If you have had any reaction, please do a patch test or consult your skin professional. Most customers' skin is happy with the mica used in Eco Minerals.
It is a pure mineral that is not coated with artificial dyes and colourings like mica often is. it is also a gentle form of mica that is not rough on the skin.